Monday, April 21, 2008

stagnating bankroll, in other words 0$

The last few months, or rather the last year has been kind of a strain. I know what I am doing wrong, but somehow I can't see to find a fix for my mistakes. I put some money in, took some money out, overall I probably lost a little probably over the last months.
Right now I am on Poker break. It's time to re-evaluate my game, get another job and finish some exams. Busy life!

The next few posts will deal with fixing mistakes that will cost you money. I am not talking about losing streaks or something like that. It's about the game of life, right decisions at the right times. Bankroll management is the key to winning or losing, just like a fullfilled life is taking the rights steps in the right direction and finding yourself. You can't float around and think of one thing and neglect the other.

It does not matter how great you play, sometimes you will lose. Luck factor. My biggest mistake is grinding it up and then losing it all playing limits I can't afford to lose at without losing my complete roll. It's been like that for quite some time. I just lose my temper and get into the, what some people call, fancy play syndrome. Winning and winning, beating others up like no good and then, when it counts, when bankroll management would be a great ability, it's time to give all the winnings and more back to others.