Saturday, May 17, 2008

online poker? sucks

How do you keep motivated playing online Poker?
I finally found my leak, it's an expensive leak, but I can't find a plumber to fix it. I am just utterly bored by online Poker and I still have done it far too often. Big pots give an adrenaline rush, but to be honest, the game itself is one of the most boring passtimes you can have online. I don't know where my fire is that I had the first time I hit a table.
Nowadays I am just so easily bored that I fall into fancy play syndrome after 20 hands. Life Poker is still great fun and I can spend nights at the tables and enjoy the games. I can even watch poker, but why do we all waste so much time at some stupid online tables when there is so much more fun to do? I'm an addict, that's my excuse, and I suck online, that's what makes everything worse. Why do you play? What do you like about a game with 52 cards, no graphical pleasure and without all the things that make offline Poker so great. Yeah how much can you read someone with his vpip and his betsizes? It's math. Go back to school nerd in case you love that.
Enough of those rants and raves, I should get back to the drawing board and create new, and most important better cartoons :)