Friday, November 16, 2007

7 deadly sins

The seven deadly sins, or why have I been tagged in gods name?
klopzi tagged me and I guess I should follow the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...

chain letters are not my world. Let's end it here.

1. I love to surf but am afraid of sharks...
2. I love to poker, but am not afraid of sharks...
3. I should be afraid of sharks at the poker table...
4. I am too good at procastination
5. One time at bandcamp... uhm I never have been to a bandcamp.
6. I used to play counter strike on a semi pro, which means loads of time, but no money, level.
7. I believe that drawing or painting a good picture does not make you a good artist, but having people doing that for you and you telling them what to do, while yourself sells those items with your name tag may make you a great artist and freakin rich.