Monday, November 26, 2007

recap

Played poker today. Got 3 poker days left till saturday.
- Played a tournament, ran solid, played good, lost shortstacked pf ai vs KK and A8 with JJ. I was a shorts with a 14k stack, blinds at 2400/1200, got jj in the BB, nothing much to do. I knew I was behind once the smallblind pushed. Ended 22 out of 500. I had 3 spots I could have used better, once q5 sb, did not call would have flopped a boat. folded a8 in the cutoff, flop came a88. Decided to call a shorstack push with a2o, thought he had qj, kq, whatever, he had 33, I lost. All other decisions were worth the action. Solid play, good observation, ran out of luck in the end.
- shortstacked a few 10 seat tables, breakeven. no fun, sucked.
- wasted 5$ at 1 six max table, no fun as well.
- played 4 stt, came in first twice, got sucked out in the third. was ok.
hopefully this highly entertaining post enligthed some of you. It didn't do that for me.