Thursday, November 8, 2007

bonus whoring

I decided to stop this bollocks and try to bonus whore a little. I started with 100 bucks at cdpoker, an ipoker skin. I have a 200% bonus there and once this is released I think I will hit different ipoker skins. I really like that network for the limits I play and once you hit the 5$ sit and go's the rake is ok. Overall it's been going solid, my roi is at 79% over 21 games, including losses where I lost to 2% runner runner after the flop. So I guess I can say I run "ok".
I lost a few bucks when I started out at the cash tables shortstacking NL20, but I decided to hit the stt's, so right now my roll seems to be growing, hopefully I can keep it that way.
I will move up once I hit 70 buyins for the 10$ tournaments, this will take me some time, I do not intend to hit the jackpot sit and go's so I will sooner or later switch sites, because the stt's at ipoker beyond 10 are almost only jackpot sit and go's with 1000 starting chips.
I try to check out all the boni offered by the ipoker network and then decide what I will do later on.