Thursday, November 22, 2007

free money

I just recieved 10$ at ultimate bet, when I logged in there I had 20$, no idea how those additional 10 bucks came there, I hit the cash tables a bit (I still get rakeback and did not get my first 50 bucks so far, which could be considered a joke ...) I hit the 10 bucks tables with a mid stack (5$) and had a rollercoaster ride there, really really freaky stuff. Kings losing to 66, a set of aces holding up on a 3 of 1 color board the other guy holding second pair, rivering 2 pair while chasing his q high flushdraw.
Then the hand of the day, I hold jacks and the flop comes 1058 with 2 clubs. The other guy decides to re-raise my bet and I push putting him on either a 10 or a flush draw (45% vpip maniac), turn... 10 I think hell I am prolly scrwed.... river... jack... so what could the other guy have? j10... and I hit my 1 outer on the river :) He sucked out before, but what a beautiful re-suck. Made my day :)
CD Poker is going soso, I face quite a lot suckouts right now and manage to break even, but nothing more. Usually I am losing as a favorite or having a bad timing kk vs aa, lategame push running into a monster with something like aq and less than 5bb's, which is ok, sooner or later I will have a nice little or maybe big winning streak.

edit: lost it all playing too high limits and getting 3 bad beats losing 70/30+