Sunday, November 25, 2007

sick bs

poker is just some sick bullshit :) I love the game, but wtf? how can I keep losing.
it's because I run very bad headsup right now. I can tell that. a10 push losing to a2. pretty much everything I push ends up getting beat by an inferior hand. Not that it matters, it's just hard to keep a solid roi with good pushes against bad luck. The idea behind this is that it should even out on the long run, sad part is my good cards do not get me as much money (all people folding when I have aa) while I run into monster with my solid hands like 1010 - kk, usually 1 pocket pair higher or at least a chase, and if I dominate I can be sure to lose it nevertheless. wäh wäh wäh. I feel like a big baby when I write this. I play some of the best poker I have ever played, but geeeee, it's mighty annoying, I have a freaking baby roll and should play freaking baby games.
I HAVE to stick to bankroll management and reduce my hours at the tables significantly, which I am doing already since 3 days. It's just pissing me off.