Sunday, November 18, 2007

down to the bone

Down to the bone, stripped and ripped. Why do I play poker? Because I enjoy it and want to make money with it. How can I get both of that? through winning. Remember this, play a good game and listen to yourself. There are perfect plays, but noone is a perfect player and no limit ain't as mathamatical as holdem is.
Yesterday I had my first card rush ever. I won 5 hands in a row with the nuts. I played 2 sit and go's yesterday, lost one with aa vs q9 on a queen high flop the other guy pushing and hitting his 5 outer on the turn.
In the other one I had a rush, flopping a straigh with Q10 on the button, the flopping top pair with a10o, the flopping the nut straight with 36o and after that calling a push with 57s and flopping the flush. I went on to win that one at least. Loose passive opponents for the win.
My intention this month is to hit vip level 3 at cd poker and to earn a few more bucks right there.