Wednesday, November 28, 2007

marry the day today

Or where does wednesday come from? wedding day? I am too lazy to bummer where it actually originates, nevertheless, friday and saturday will be the poker free days. I probably gonna hit tournaments tomorrow night depending on how I feel and I played poker today, so that leaves two days behind. Friday and saturday. I seem to be a junkie.
Played a tournament today, donkey out against a sickass calling station early on, nothing to be ashamed off. Q9s = teh nutz. What a bummer. My stupid plays lead to this so I am the cupid stunt to blame.
Then I hit a sit and go tournament, won it and made a little profit overall. Think I gonna call it a day Poker wise, I have a silly stomach today which caused me some nasty pain earlier and is just annoying right now, besides the ipoker server seems to be screwed today.
Live Poker yesterday was fun when we tilted two NITs holding the better hand and being turned and rivered in the sit and go's. They were so angry when they left it was plain fun. We usually just play sit and go's for cheap money and I was in gambling mood, I broke even that night and should have advertised my play well enough in that round to pay me off great in future games. 42s fullhouse, 108o fullhouse, 106 two pair on the river. Funny Funny. I always play to win, but right now I try to play the players and not the cards and improve my reading skills, it's amazing how much you can do with those in live play, but be warned, don't do it against calling stations or you have to get major lucky :)

played 2 more sit and go's, lost one retardedly with j9 vs j8 and the other one lategame pushing and getting called by some monkey with kj busting my mighty 32s.