Saturday, November 24, 2007

When it's time to quit...

.... totally outplay a moron and then lose a 70/30 for 80% of your chips and place out of the money as third. Damn, I should know better than to get angry about this bullshit. NH SIR.... and yes it means SCREW YOU. c'mon.
easy come easy go, do not let this come and go. Problem when you hit a double stack over your roll and totally own the table. My roll is too small my roll is too small my roll is too small... BUILT A ROLL FOR WHOEVERS SAKE. I am a better player than 95% of those morons at the tables I face. gee. How hard can it be. I am bad at learning from my mistakes, in other words I am a slow learner which costs me a lot of easy money. I play too long sessions with too many tables. I sometimes play cash and waste my money there. I sometimes play to high limits and get major unlucky.
TILT TILT TILT.
I can play 2 tables good. Nothing more.
Challenge for the following week:

Do not play poker on 2 days.
Not more than 2 tables at any given time.
Review each sit and go after I played it, look for ways to improve.
Quit when I face tilt. Which I did right now.
KEEP THE TABLE CHAT DISABLED TO NOT INSULT PEOPLE WHEN THEY START CRAPTALK.
Check back on wednesday and write about the progress. Post how it went next saturday.

ps: svensworld.de is back